skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Art Talks
Monday, July 27, 2009
Affirmation
After viewing the images on Inktrack's blog, I realized that I haven't been taking much stock of my drawings. So I thought I'd upload a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Hello Again
Well folks, it has certainly been a while but understandably so when one ispreparing to show. See my efforts are top secret until the big...
Mad Cap
OK OK ......so I must be mad !....It's July, my show is in december and not a dab of paint on canvas!! This is the point where I tell my...
Double Take
As promised, here 's my review of With An Open Mind after my second visit to the Fine Art gallery. I must say that I feel very proud to ...
HEALING POWER
"......... I believe that art can heal. Man has the powerful ability to dream, to create better worlds and new realities. And images pl...
Affirmation
After viewing the images on Inktrack's blog, I realized that I haven't been taking much stock of my drawings. So I thought I'd u...
(no title)
Blue Again
Here's another painting of mine with a predominance of blue. I made prints of these as souvenirs for my wedding. It's a symbol of ma...
Progress Report
Work on my december show is going at super snail's pace . I'm researching a couple ideas for my themes. Hope to do a couple thumb n...
art for art's sake
I've spent the entire evening checking out the art scene on line. I was most heartened to find so many Trini artists on line. I especial...
Imaginative Composition
This is one of a series of conceptual paintings that I am developing. However, I am not working entirely from my head because I use real lif...
Pageviews last month
Popular Posts
Hello Again
Well folks, it has certainly been a while but understandably so when one ispreparing to show. See my efforts are top secret until the big...
Mad Cap
OK OK ......so I must be mad !....It's July, my show is in december and not a dab of paint on canvas!! This is the point where I tell my...
Double Take
As promised, here 's my review of With An Open Mind after my second visit to the Fine Art gallery. I must say that I feel very proud to ...
HEALING POWER
"......... I believe that art can heal. Man has the powerful ability to dream, to create better worlds and new realities. And images pl...
Affirmation
After viewing the images on Inktrack's blog, I realized that I haven't been taking much stock of my drawings. So I thought I'd u...
(no title)
Blue Again
Here's another painting of mine with a predominance of blue. I made prints of these as souvenirs for my wedding. It's a symbol of ma...
Progress Report
Work on my december show is going at super snail's pace . I'm researching a couple ideas for my themes. Hope to do a couple thumb n...
art for art's sake
I've spent the entire evening checking out the art scene on line. I was most heartened to find so many Trini artists on line. I especial...
Imaginative Composition
This is one of a series of conceptual paintings that I am developing. However, I am not working entirely from my head because I use real lif...
Welcome
I just love the comfort and warmth of black......It draws you in. i hope you feel equally drawn to what you find here.
My Blog List
Drawing etc
Unblocked
Search This Blog
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(14)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(7)
Affirmation
ACRYLIC TECHNIQUES
HEALING POWER
PRINTMAKING
BITTER-SWEET
thanks
First Thoughts
About Me
Michelle Tappin
i'm an eternal romantic and optimist. i don't give up or take "no" for an answer until i get what i want
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment